- We recommend using tweezers.
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
- The stickers are self‑adhesive, which allows them to be evenly applied onto a keyboard without damaging its keys. The adhesive coat will not ooze, harden or wear out with time.
- Application process doesn't take more than 10‑15mins. And you can enjoy your brand new, bilingual keyboard.
- To identify keyboard localizations you can use also this link
Non transparent keyboard stickers (language combinations)
Stickers have universal format (12 x 13 mm) so they are suitable for any type and model of the keyboard.
Round shape strikers on transparent background
Round shape of strikers and small size (7 x 7 mm) allows easy application to any corner of the key.