PRIVACY, GDPR AND COOKIES
We take your privacy seriously, that's why we encrypt our whole website with SSL technology (https and green lock icon at the beginning of webpage address).
What data is collected, how, and what for?
- When you place an order, you provide us with personal information: email address, name, address, phone number. We use this information to fulfill your order. We also use this information for legal obligations (like issuing invoices or paying taxes) and sending you one email message about your shopping cart content (if you didn't decide to complete your purchase yet). We may also use this information to contact you regarding your order (like asking for more information about your device or specific requirements).
- When you send us a message through our contact form, we will use your email address to contact you back.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze traffic in the store. This service collects some data from your visit, such as city/region, IP address, screen size, web browser and operating system. None of this data, standalone or combined, can identify you personally. We use this data to improve our website and products.
- We use your information for the purpose of our legitimate interests if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services.
We collect and retain personal data in an identifiable format for the amount of time necessary to meet your request (order fulfillment) or fulfill our legal obligations, but no longer than 10 years.
Cookies are small text files saved on your computer or mobile device by a web browser. We use about a dozen different cookies, either transactional (makes placing an order and remembering items in your cart possible), temporary (like small settings) and statistical (like Google Analytics cookies that store session identifiers, so that Google will know certain page views were made by one visitor). In many cases, browsers allow storing cookies by default. If you want to change that, you can manage cookies on a per‑website basis and block all or some of them. In that case, we cannot guarantee that our website will function correctly, as some cookies are essential for online cart/store functionalities.
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, you have a right to:
- access a copy of your personal information
- information about processing of your data
- object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress
- prevent processing for direct marketing
- transfer your data to a third party
- object to decisions being taken by automated means and to be profiled
- have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed (in certain circumstances)
- claim compensation for damages caused by a security breach
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
Keyoverlay.com (prelepkynaklavesnici.cz) Teťana Pylypčuk is your data administrator.
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection in your country, should you find that we did not appropriately address your question or concern.
You can also reach us by mail at Keyoverlay.com Teťana Pylypčuk, Slezská 985/29, 130 00 Prague, Czech Republic, EU.